Entries for the prestigious Automotive Logistics Awards – Europe 2019 are invited from all those involved in the automotive logistics sector, whether vehicle-maker, tier supplier, logistics service provider, infrastructure operator, vehicle processor, dealership or logistics consultancy.
Entries may be submitted by or for individuals, teams, projects or companies for achievements within the qualifying time period, and will be carefully judged by a panel of distinguished experts.
There are many good reasons to enter the Automotive Logistics Awards – Europe 2019.
Among other things, entering the awards will provide you with a great opportunity to:
• Highlight your company’s achievements in a particular project or for a particular customer
• Get your firm’s skills, expertise, innovation and dedication recognised right across the industry
• Impress existing and potential customers
• Reward your staff with the recognition they deserve
• Prove to yourself and your competitors that you really are the best!
• The final deadline for entries is the close of business on – Monday 25 March 2019
• Entries must be submitted using the online awards portal
• Entries can include up to five attachments, of up to 5MB each
• Video footage of up to 3 minutes can be submitted via a link on the entry application
• Shortlisted entrants will be notified in April 2019
• Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on 3 July 2019
The awards are open to all companies and individuals participating in the automotive logistics sector, including carmakers, tier suppliers, logistics service providers, technology and systems providers, equipment providers and consultancies.
European-based projects completed in the two years up to the end of January 2019 will be eligible. Projects and initiatives can be entered into multiple categories if they meet the relevant criteria. Entrants are welcome to apply in multiple categories, as long as the criteria in each category are met.
Please read through the entry criteria for each category before submitting an entry, to ensure you meet all the criteria for the category/categories entered.
If you are submitting a collaborative project, please ensure you request all partners’ permission before submitting your entry. Dual submissions on behalf of multiple companies will be accepted, but should only be submitted once in each category.
We understand that in some cases, company names may not be disclosed, though preference will be given to entries with as much transparency as possible.
We also understand that not all data can be shared, especially those related to specific prices, contracts and confidential agreements. Percentage changes, comparisons and general information are therefore acceptable, but the more information that can be shared with judges, the better they will be able to judge each entry.
Only the judges allocated to your category will have access to your full entry information and we will otherwise only share the information about your entry that you include in your entry overview.
Judging is conducted using a secure online platform by an independent panel of judges. They will determine the winners and their decision is final. In allocating judges we have ensured there are no conflicts of interest and they have been made aware that the information they see is confidential.